Elegant Hair Braid Bun & Blue Smokey Eye Videos...My New Fave Youtuber!

For those who know me well, know I spend hours on Youtube looking at videos of makeup/skin care and occasionally hair. I found 2 really great videos by a newer Youtuber called "MaliMakeupMinnie". She is so adorable and I love her accent. Not to mention, her skin looks gorgeous and her makeup skills are fierce! As a freelance makeup artist I sometimes have a hard time watching other people do their makeup badly and then post videos for other girls to try LOL. So I am very picky about what I watch. I really felt like Mali Makeup Minnie did a great job and created a look I would like to dupe at home or on a client.

Check out the latest 2 videos from her that I want to try and recreate at home...






So make sure to check her out and subscribe. I did :)

XOXO - Angel Lee ❤

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis