Makeup By Angel Lee

As some of you may already know I am also a Freelance Makeup Artist. I have a collection of some of my most recent looks on my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/AngelLeeBeauty. The looks are in the photo album called "Makeup By Angel Lee".

I am completely self taught and have been playing with makeup since I was a young girl. My mother works for a very famous cosmetics company since I was like 5 years old, so I grew around all kinds of products mom would bring home. Over the years I have become better at my craft and continue to gain more experience with each face I touch. I have worked with everyone from models, girls just going out for a night on the town, birthday girls, and teen girls for a sweet 16, etc.

I have so much more to come in these next few months, so make sure to "Like" me on Facebook to keep up-to-date on my new projects.  Here is a preview of some of my work.....




XOXO - Angel Lee ❤

1 comments :

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis