TheVintageDresses.com ~ Why I Love It So Much!


You guys by now all know about my passion for vintage fashion. I think it is just so beautiful. Anyways during another one of my random searches I came across a site called The Vintage Dresses at thevintagedresses.com


This site is amazing because, a woman who goes by the name BurlyQLady, posts a vintage or vintage inspired dress everyday, multiple times a day. So the site is constantly fresh and new, offering 1000's of options! They carry everything from casual to work dresses and everything in between. So if you love vintage fashion make sure to check them out and this is one site I highly suggest bookmarking! Also check them out on Facebook at: facebook.com/thevintagedresses.

Happy Shopping!!

XOXO - Angel Lee ❤

1 comments :

BurlyQLady said...

Thank you so much! Love your site!

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis