VixenApproach.Com ~ Top 5 Current Faves

Hey loves! I was just on Vixenapproach.com and decided to share with you all my top 5 fave items I am currently loving.


Top Right: HAUTE HEXAGON CLUTCH $35 HERE
How cute is this? I mean we see rectangle and square but I don't even think I have EVER seen a hexagon clutch! And that bright neon pink is GORGEOUS!! I love this!
Top Left: ME OR THE HOUSE WOOD SIGN $14 HERE
Would love that for my bedroom! LOL. It's so cute and funny. I love all the wood & metal quirky signs out there these days. 
Bottom Left: REEL ME IN NECKLACE SET (ON SALE!) $25 HERE
I love the nautical inspired jewelry. And this being a complete set for such a low price is awesome! The necklace is my fave part!
Bottom Middle: TWERK JUICE FLASK $25 HERE 
I think this is so cute and hilarious! How much of a conversation piece is this?! I mean really! So freakin adorable. 
Bottom Right: EYE SEE YOU NECKLACE $18 HERE
Pink and sparkly! It has 2 of my favorite things in life LOL. I can see this looking so amazing with a cardigan and geek sheek inspired look! 

Well loves those were my favorites. Check out Vixenapproach.com for more jewelry, accessories, and other awesome unique pieces & finds. You won't be disappointed and their prices are awesome! And you know I love me some affordable cuteness! 



XOXO - Angel Lee ❤

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis