Mineral Lustre USA

If you love all-natural mineral cosmetics then you probably already own some Mineral Lustre USA products, but since I don't own very much mineral makeup I am still learning about it and the different brands. Mineral Lustre was a brand I found that says it is:
Cruelty-Free (Never animal tested) - Love this because I love my furry babies!
All their brushes are vegan - Love this because as I said above I love my furry friends!
Many of their powders use only 3 ingredients - Love that concept, because most products these days are LOADED with chemicals/ingredients (yuck).
Many of their products have NO EXPIRATION DATE! - Ladies can we just pause for a moment to soak that in. I mean how awesome is that! I hate wasting money every few months/years to replace makeup.

These are the products I plan to try:
MINERAL LUSTRE EYESHADOW TRIO (CLEOPATRA GEM) $29 HERE

MINERAL LUSTRE BB CREAM MOUSSE (INFUSED WITH VITAMIN E) $25 HERE

MINERAL LUSTRE 100% VEGAN KABUKI FACE BRUSH $20 HERE

I also found a discount code on their Facebook page for 15% off! It's fbpromo. If you have tried this brand before be sure to leave a comment and share your experiences with us in the comments below. Or if you plan on trying any of these products with me, leave a comment below and let me know what you decided to get. 

Visit Mineral Lustre USA: http://minerallustreusa.com

Love, Hugs, and Big Kisses!


XOXO - Angel Lee ❤

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Love their products! They're fairly new and can say safely say my acne is getting better. It's as if the foundation isn't even there... I can even sleep in them lol.

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis