Guess What I Got You All For The Holidays?!

So since I am in the spirit of giving I got you all a little something! $10 off for InstaNatural Argan Oil!! The discount is literally like 40% off!! Hellooooooo are you as excited as me!!?? I hope so because they are amazeballs!!! Check out the details girls and order a bottle asap! Mine is already on it's way and I can't wait to get my hands on it!


The company is called InstaNatural and they make 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil. Now I know you my educated readers know about all the things Argan Oil treats, but for those who don't here they are: Psoriasis, Dry Hands, Skin, Face, Dry Legs after shaving, or Dry Hands. Argan Oil is the perfect solution for dehydrated skin. 


To order visit: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H93NJLS. Using that link you get a generous 4 oz bottle for $12.95!! This will be a limited time offer ladies! 

Also just an FYI about the company, it is family run (love that!) and support cruelty-free, eco-friendly organic lifestyles and products. Also it is bought and paid for with fair trade principles. Awesome!

Get a bottle or five and use that link!


XOXO - Angel Lee ❤

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis