Givenchy Rose Print Biker Jacket Inspired Look For Less

Givenchy Rose Print Wool Biker Jacket $4,187 HERE

Am I the only one desperately in love and lusting over this jacket?! It's so GORGEOUS! But of course unless I hit the lotto there is no way in hell I'm getting it! So being the frugal lady that I am, I had to search for an Inspired Look For Less to bring to my loves! So here are 5 I have found so far. (I say so far because I am definitely going to keep searching for an exact dupe of this baby! I'm in love too much not to LOL!)

Top: 
Left - Floral Leatherette Jacket $59.95 HERE  
Right - Floral Print Jacket $59.90 HERE
Bottom: 
Left - Floral Bomber Jacket $27.80 HERE
Middle - Quilted Panel Floral Biker Jacket $169.99 HERE
Right - Floral Print Bomber Jacket $59.99 HERE


XOXO - Angel Lee ❤

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis