SHOEGASM October 2013 Featuring Jeffrey Campbell

Last night I was on KarmaLoop.com looking at all the sexiness that is Jeffrey Campbell shoes and woo talk about a SHOEGASM! Out of the hundred or so pair I wanted (Literally! LOL don't judge me hehehe), these were the ones I chose as my faves.

The HBIC Boot in Wheat Nubuck (Exclusive)  $248.00  HERE

The Lita Strap in Black and Silver  $310.00  HERE

The Lilith Shoe in Black Washed Leather and Silver (Exclusive)  $325.00  HERE  

The Bones ID Sneaker in Black Patent and Gold  Sale $190.95  HERE

The Lita Jewel in Ivory Suede and Clear  Sale $145.95  HERE

The Malice Shoe in Black Suede and Gold (Exclusive)  $118.00  HERE  


Ok so obviously I'm not going to go out and purchase all of them (well unless I hit the lotto), but a little "dream shoe window" shopping never hurt right?! 

XOXO - Angel Lee ❤  

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis