Color Jeggings For Fall Under $12 !!!

I recently decided to get myself some new jeggings for the fall and winter since I live in leggings 24/7! Yes I am one of those girls people talk about who wears leggings like pants all the time no matter what. I could care less what anyone says, leggings are hands down the most comfortable and stylish thing in the world!

Anyway I was browsing online last week and came across some really cute jeggings at Walmart.com. They are "Faded Glory Knit Color Jeggings", they come in 11 different colors/patterns and only cost $11.94!! I was all over that price and purchased them in Black Soot, Denim, Greystone, and Urban Camel. They are super comfy, thicker than leggings (perfect for fall), and have functional back pockets and belt loops. They are true to size. They have a ton of positive reviews so I'd say they are a good buy.


These are the 4 i got:
















XOXO - Angel Lee ❤  

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis