Storenvy.com ~ Unique Pieces Found For $40 Or Less!

I joined a website a few weeks back called Storenvy.com and bookmarked it for later "window shopping". Today out of boredom while sipping on my morning coffee, I decided to look around. While I found the normal everyday fashions you can find elsewhere, I also came across some unique pieces I wanted to share with you loves. From what I noticed the site runs very similar to sites Ebay or Amazon, but it looks much more fashion forward and clean. It was also similar because you could list both new and used items, set up a storefront, "envy" items, etc. Anyway enough of my babbling, check out the cute items I found!



$19.99 HERE

$17.99 HERE

$21.99 HERE

$22.99 HERE

$17.99 HERE

$9.99 HERE

$17.99 HERE

$18 HERE

$25.11 HERE

$19.99 HERE

$32.50 HERE

$28 HERE

$34.99 HERE

$35 HERE

$26 HERE

$13 HERE


I saw so many cute, unique styles that it was hard to pick just a few to show you. There are literally thousands of things I could have put up here, but that would just be Fashion OverKill....LOL! 

Happy Shopping!


XOXO - Angel Lee ❤


3 comments :

Inez said...

Oh this sounds really great. You put up so many cool clothes, I'll check the site out, xoxo.

Star Light said...

Wow :) <3 it ^_^

Check out my blog if you get a chance ^^,
http://thestarlight92.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Whoa plenty of beneficial info.

My blog: ガガミラノ 取扱店

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis