Natural Vaginal Therapy? Some Below The Belt Vagina Talk. Be Cleaner, Fresher, & Healthier!

I grew up always being told douching is terrible for the vaginal ecosystem causing damage to natural vaginal PH and flora present. This can make way for odors, infection, and nasty discharge. If you currently use any of the drugstore douches, then STOP asap! And if you never have used one and are considering it, DON'T!
Take it from someone who only one time in her life used a douche and regretted it for weeks! It stung like hell because it was a medicated one I think, caused a urinary tract infection, and yeast infection. NOT A GOOD OUTCOME AT ALL! I swore I would never try a douche ever again until......
Over the past year I have been researching a product called Waterworks Natural Vaginal Therapy. It is not a typical "douche" in the sense that it does not push water into the vagina and upwards, instead it flows downward rinsing and cleansing. Watch this video and then you will see why I chose to finally buy it after a year of going back and forth in my head.  
I respect Dr. Berman's advice a lot and have been a fan for years! But even with her behind it I held off. It wasn't until about a little over a week ago that I was having a conversation with Hubby that this came about. I had been menstruating very lightly for over a week and a half which is normal for me since I don't get my period normal due to PCOS. Anyway, I was on my period for over a week and then waited a few days to become intimate. When we finished I saw blood. I will spare the details, but if you have ever had this happen to you then you know what I mean. About two days later hubby and I were talking and he asked me if I douche. I told him no because of all the horror stories I have heard, advice from my GYN, and the one terrible experience I had. He suggested that my not douching might be the reason for the left over blood. I began to give this some deep thought and remembered my research on the Waterworks system. I went back at it and watched the video above again and decided on purchasing it. It is now more than 50% off too which is an awesome bonus! I got it at http://waterworkshealth.com/2/index.php. Oh, and forgot to mention it's FDA cleared too. 
Fast forward to today, less than a week after ordering and I received it in the mail. I gave it my first try tonight when I showered and I must say I was impressed. Not difficult to set up, use, or clean. I can say that I feel fresher and cleaner after just one try! I am using the product for cleansing well after menstruation and after intimacy. Also, as women we all tend to have a certain feminine odor anyway, which is perfectly normal as long as it is not a foul odor. So I am not really using this to cure any odor issue, but I will keep attention to see if I have any odor changes as well. My goal is to cleanse daily with it for about two weeks and come back with an update. Wish me luck!  

Have any of you ladies used this product before? What was your experience? 

P.S. This is not a sponsored review. I bought this product with my own money and on my own decision. Waterworks has never contacted me nor are any of the opinions above at all related with them.


XOXO - Angel Lee ❤  


3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter
stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that
you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again
since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this
increase.

Stop by my blog Julie

Shalunya TheChronicBeauty said...

I found this post very interesting. I know it's not dinner table subject matter but feminine issues are important. I had never thought about using something like this after being intimate but this could be helpful. My IUD has stopped by cycle so that's not an issue. Thank you for being bold enough to tackle such a sensitive subject matter. I appreciate it! <3

Angel Lee said...

Thanks Shalunya! I appreciate the comment! <3

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis