MAC Pigment Samples For Less!


I think we all can agree that MAC is one of those cosmetic lines that we all LOVE! The prices are not that bad but I am one girl who loves drugstore prices so even though they are not ridiculously expensive like let's say NARS or YSL, they still cost a pretty penny. My mother works for Estee Lauder so I get a huge discount any time I visit their company store but most of the time it's older stuff.

I started researching online for stores that sell MAC at a discount and came across a few, one in particular I love because you can order the pigments in sample sizes. It's called Terrible Terra. I was following a lady on Youtube who purchases from this site often and she said it's a great way to build up a nice collection. Each sample contains a 1/4 Tsp and they have tons of colors and glitters. They sell plenty of other things besides MAC too. Check it out at http://terribleterra.ecrater.com/filter.php?cid=1202043, (That is the direct link to the MAC pigments section). 

Happy Shopping!

XOXO - Angel Lee ❤

2 comments :

TwentyThirty GLAM said...

OOH Nice post! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!

Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt said...

Great recommendation! Xx

http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis