Longer Fuller Lashes Without The Need For Falsies?

I love my falsies just as much as the next makeup junkie, but let's just admit it, they are a pain in the butt! I found a new product called Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes and I think I am going to be giving them a try. Look at these pics from the website and tell me you wouldn't want lashes like this without having to apply falsies! 



Just brush em on like mascara! Super easy! And I am super lazy so that's a plus in my book lol. They boast a 300% increase in thickness and volume while still looking natural. I love the way the length of them in the above pic looks! Not to mention they are water resistant! I can see these topping off a gorgeous bridal look without the worry of tears smudging your makeup or falsies lifting. 

I will definitely be giving these a try. How about you ladies? If you want to join me in this new find then check it out at https://www.youniqueproducts.com/NicoleYoung/products/view/US-1017-00#.Ui9KLcZOOQk


The company is called Younique (I think that's such a cute and creative name) and this product costs $29. Although it's above my normal frugal price point, I always say a great investment is worth it and I believe this product is worth it! Also this month FREE SHIPPING for $50 or more.


XOXO - Angel Lee ❤

4 comments :

Sik Glam said...

It looks amazing!!! I really hope You get them...and than let me know...he he....;) I will def check out the site..:)

Cella Paz said...

Try Blinc mascara. It does the same thing and I believe it's a couple dollars cheaper. I've gotten it at Sephora before, not sure if they still carry it. Also Haute Look has featured them in the past.

Makeup DeMon said...

Sounds amazing!


Makeup Demon blog
Makeup Demon Bloglovin

Nicole said...

The 3D Fiber Lashes are actually only $29 U.S. :) Orders over $50 this month also get free shipping!

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis