Live Virtual Beauty Assistant For Free? Yes It Exists & I Will Tell You Where...

Beauty assistants at counters are great, but the pressure to buy can be kind of off-putting for most of us. Also, what if you want an immediate beauty question answered for a date night or other special occasion? Are you gonna schlep to the mall or your local beauty counter? I don't know about you but I am simply too busy and lazy for that. Hehehe. It's true and sad I know, but hey in this day and age I want the ability to get answers fast without too much hassle. So check out my latest discovery........................


Here's what the site looks like. 

Makeoverly.com is the 1st online & independent platform to provide live makeover advice via chat with hair and makeup artists. You can even attach photos for a more personalized experience! I am in love with this concept and am siked to have come across such a gem! I mean there is no pressure to buy, no specific brand being represented, and it can be personalized specifically to you! The beauty assistants even provide you with the links on where to get what they have recommended for you! Check out the sample convo they have on their site....


How awesome is that?! They can even tell you what haircut would look best on you. So it's not just restricted to makeup. It's a whole beauty makeover! Love this site and cannot say enough about how jelly I am that I never thought of something like this. LOL!


Bookmark Makeoverly.com because you will be using it often trust me!



XOXO - Angel Lee ❤



4 comments :

Mandy P. said...

Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC, (21) would you mind to follow back?

mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

Come visit me <3

HighHeelShoes said...

What a great idea ! Money saving as well means you dont spend loads of money of products that dont suit you

Mireia Estefano said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG =)
following you now Maybe follow back??
-Mireia
www.thelittlesecretsblog.blogspot.com

TwentyThirty GLAM said...

Now that is seriously cool!!!! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis