New Amazing YouTuber! (One Of My Faves For My Ladies Of Color)

Have you all checked SoChevonMakeUp on Youtube.com yet? If you haven't then go check her out asap! I learned so much from watching her tutorials.

I have been doing makeup professionally part-time for about 2 years now and my hardest obstacle was always my ladies of color. I just didn't have enough practice because I am so medium toned, but I can see that keeping my eye on SoChevon will have me learning fast! 

I just watched her video on How To Wear A Red Lip (It's the video down below), and I must say I am continually pleased with her ease of instruction and her talent! Ladies you will most certainly enjoy this YouTube Beauty Guru, so make sure to stop on by her page and let her know Angel Lee sent you!



Also check out her blog Beat.Sleep.Play by clicking HERE.








XOXO - Angel Lee ❤  


1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Simply want to say your article is as astonishing. The
clarity in your post is just excellent and
i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.

Also visit my web-site :: hairy girls

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis