Mode 5 Asian Fashion Boutique

I came across a website called Mode 5 online while searching for some international street fashion inspiration. It is an online boutique featuring Asian fashion from Seoul Street Fashion to Lolita Fashion for both men and women. This site is great if you're looking for some cute one of a kind pieces that you most likely won't see here in the US. I found a few that I thought were really cute and put some pictures below. Pay attention to the measurements when ordering because as you may know Asian fashions tend to run small. If you don't see your size listed e-mail them to see if they can get it (I read that in the FAQ's section since they didn't have my size available).


Penelope Coat $89.99 HERE
I thought this was such a cute Lolita coat. The bows add such a girly touch, while the shoulders give a sleek look. The scalloped cuff and black outline to the jacket give an otherwise plain jacket a one a kind touch. 

Midnight Coat $99.99 HERE
Talk about a gorgeous play off the Military inspired trend, love this! I cannot begin to even describe how much I enjoy the full ruffles on the bottom paired with the structured look of the top! Definitely a favorite for me!

Bear Plush Hoodie $34.99 HERE
It's playful, adorable, and a great alternative to the normal plain jane zip up hoodies. The bear ears sold me! It also looks very warm and comfy with all the furryness, an added bonus for those chilly fall nights. 

Cheshire Dress $49.99 HERE
I loved the pleated lines and flowyness on this to this dress. It's very classy and yet can be dressed down with a denim jacket and boots. Very pretty! 

Scrunch Boots $43.99 HERE
Peep toe boots is something I have always loved the look of but never tried. These might just have to be a pair I try out. I like scrunch detailing!

Make sure to stop by mode-5.com for more Asian fashions. 


Happy Shopping!


XOXO -Angel Lee ❤


1 comments :

Nataly Tatlian said...

Hi dear! super lady styles! I am new follower! You have a great blog! I invite you to join mine if you like it! I will be waiting for you at:

http://www.miredline.blogspot.de

Thanks, have a nice week!

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis