IconicRunway.com On-Trend Shopping! (Discount Code Included)

Have you visited http://www.iammisscharles.com/ yet? Miss Charles blogs about fashion, celebrity gossip, etc. But did you know she has an amazing online shop called Iconic Runway?! Her fashions are right on trend and super affordable! You guys all know how much of a sucker I am for cute, trendy, affordable fashion. Check out some of the things offered on her site. I think my credit card will be taking a nice little spanking tonight! LOL!

Luxury Crewneck Sweatshirt $45.00 HERE

YSL Basic White T-Shirt $19 HERE

Black Ratchet Beanie $21 HERE

Vintage Dope Camouflage SnapBack $31 HERE

White Celine Paris T-Shirt $24 HERE


I don't know about you guys but I cannot resist the fashion her site is serving up! I have seen many of my fave celebs wearing some of these same things! So if you plan on shopping (like I know I will), Miss Charles was nice enough to send me a 5% discount code, enter "angelleebeauty" at checkout to redeem the 5% off! Visit her shop at http://www.iconicrunway.com.


Happy Shopping!


XOXO - Angel Lee ❤  


1 comments :

Sik Glam said...

I LOVE that Sweatshirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you posted this. I had seen one like it last year, but I was trying to find a white one. I hope that have it in white...:) I also love the T Shirts....:)

Thanks....

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis