Animal Print Footwear....Yay or Nay? Opinion Poll On Select Styles

I am a huge fan of anything leopard print, so much so that my friends and family call me the "Leopard Print Diva". LOL! Silly, I know, but I am completely obsessed! If it comes in leopard print, I will most likely buy it no matter what it is! It's a terrible addiction and I am so glad to have it! LOL!

I wanted you ladies to weigh in on some different animal print footwear and let me know yay or nay. I will number the shoes and in the comments below write that number and "Yay" or "Nay" next to it. Just curious as to all of your tastes, as my fan base is pretty worldwide at this point. 


#1 Reebok T-Raww $84.99 HERE
Yay!


#2 Topic-8 Leopard Lace Up Round Toe Bootie $35.40 HERE
Yay!


#3 Tiger Crisscross Platform Heels $38.70 HERE
Nay!


#4 Virginia Reptile Mary Jane Platform Pump $50.30 HERE
Nay!


#5 Jeffrey Campbell "Lylas" Sneaker $54.95 HERE
Yay!


#6 Jeffrey Campbell The Lita Shoe in Tiger Print $66.95 HERE
Yay!


#7 Roxy Lido Animal Print Shoe $31.20 HERE
Nay!


#8 City Classified Print Cutout Oxford Flats $24 HERE
Yay!


#9 Black Faux Suede Leopard Print Cross Strappy Peep Toe Mid Calf Boots $24.99 HERE
YAY!!!!


#10 Danica Lizard Embossed Driving Moc. $49.99 HERE
Nay!


Ok loves so now it's time for you all to vote below. Yay or Nay? What's your opinion on each shoe? 


XOXO - Angel Lee ❤  


1 comments :

TwentyThirty GLAM said...

We love Leopard print too! :)

New followers!!!!

Check out our blog too if u don't mind!

www.twentythirtyglam.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis