WTBT - Designer Looks For Less - JustFab Edition

Another installment of what has quickly become my most popular topic...Want This, Buy This - Designer Looks for Less!

On this installment of WTBT - Designer Looks for Less, I decided to focus on my new favorite website, JustFab.com (I am extremely late hopping on this bandwagon I know). I looked at the latest hangbag trends and compared them to bags I found on JustFab. The handbags below of just some of the many designer "dupes" I found. 

I think we can all agree that with these prices and styles we will all be JustFabaholics for life! They tried to make me go to JustFab Rehab, I said Nooo Nooo No! (My JustFab Amy Winehouse Remix LOL) Enjoy ladies!   

Want: Proenza Schouler $1,325 HERE
Buy: JustFab "Petite Hudson" $59 HERE


Want: Givenchy $3,910 HERE
Buy: JustFab "Taj Mahal" $31.95 HERE


Want: Lanvin $2,776 HERE
Buy: JustFab "Carrington" $31.95 HERE


Want: Alexander McQueen $1,958 HERE
Buy: JustFab $31.95 HERE


Do you have any designer "want" item you'd like to have a "buy" version of? Leave it in the comments below and I will include it in a future post! 


XOXO - Angel Lee ❤  

1 comments :

Jessica said...

Some shoedazzle dupes please!!!!

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis