"Window" Shopping Online & Found Some New Faves...

I know I cannot be the only one who "window" shops online right? When insomnia hits I browse for cute and unique fashion or the latest trends. Here are some of the gems I found over the past two nights...

(Click on name for direct link)



Coral Strapless Ombre Lace Maxi Dress $46.90 windsorstore.com

Vince Camuto Button Earrings $14.99 shoptheshoebox.com

Seychelles Undeniable T-Strap Sandal $50.00 urbanoutfitters.com

Tres Charmant Floral Blouse $32.99 shopruche.com




What are some of your favorite websites to visit when "window" shopping online? Let me know in the comments below. 

XOXO - Angel Lee ❤  


1 comments :

Anonymous said...

It's difficult to find experienced people for this topic, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks

Stop by my web blog - serum vit C

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis