Liebster Award 2013


Most of you, like me, are probably wondering what the heck is a Liebster Award? 

Here's the rules on how this whole thing works:
1. Thank the blogger who presented you with the Liebster Award, and link back to his or her blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator; list 11 random facts about yourself, and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Award to 11 bloggers, who have blogs with 200 followers or less, whom you feel deserve to be noticed. Leave a comment on the blogs letting the owners know they have been chosen. (No tag backs.)
4. Upload the Liebster Award image to your blog.

That's it my lovelies! 

I was nominated by a wonderful blogger named Cella Paz on her blog For The Love Of Beauty (check our her blog asap if you haven't already!). Thank you Cella! 

She nominated me and I was curious, 1. Because I have never been nominated for any kind of online award ever and 2. Because I felt special to even be recognized in the blog world! 

So here goes my Liebster Award Q&A from Cella Paz of For The Love Of Beauty.

1. What is your favorite lipstick of all time, including discontinued? Wow that's a hard one, since I own more lipsticks than any one person ever should! LOL! I would say my fave would probably be the classic MAC Ruby Woo, but again I could never choose just one! 

2. What is your favorite foundation? L'Oreal True Match.

3. Who is your favorite Instagram make-up artist? Wow that's a hard one! I CAN NOT choose one no way! Love all those girls who pour their heart and soul into those amazing looks!

4. Who is your favorite YouTuber? Kandee Johnson!!! Other close 1st placer's would be: JLovesMAC, EmilyNoel83, and TymeTheInfamous.

5. What is your favorite cereal? Special K

6. Who is your style icon? Rihanna and Jennifer Lopez

7. What is your favorite vacation destination? I had the best time of my life in the Dominican Republic!

8. What is your favorite shampoo/conditioner? Pantene or Garnier Fructis

9. Which makeup brands do you think are over-rated? Sadly even though I own a bunch of it, I would have to say Smashbox. 

10. Which makeup brands do you think don't get enough credit? Wet N Wild and NYX Cosmetics.

11. What is your favorite beauty find under $5? Any of those Wet N Wild eyeshadow palettes! 


Question for my nominees:

1. What's your favorite bronzer?
2. What's your favorite overall makeup brand?
3. Do you use drugstore makeup? If so, what brand do you think has been the most overlooked?
4. What celebrity would you say you most look to for makeup looks/inspiration?
5. Who is your favorite blogger?
6. What is something about you that most people would never guess?
7. Do you have any other creative outlets you enjoy besides blogging? If so, what are they?
8. Favorite fashion trend at the moment?
9. Favorite piece of jewelry you wear often?
10. What is your "holy-grail" mascara?
11. You are stranded on a desert island and can only bring 3 makeup items; what would they be?



XOXO - Angel Lee ❤  


1 comments :

Cella Paz said...

Ooooh great questions!

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis