GipsyDharma.com - A New Found Love!

I came across a website called GipsyDharma.com and instantly found my new love! They sell leather fashions that give off a sexy Amazonian woman feel! My favorite products would have to be the knee-high and thigh high leather lace up boots. They are just gorgeous and come in a wide array of colors, patterns, and prints to suit all tastes. 

While I don't normally purchase items at their price point, this is one splurge I will be making come late summer into early fall. A girl has got to spend a little extra on herself every now and then right? 

Check them out at GipsyDharma.com


My Favorites



XOXO - Angel Lee ❤  


1 comments :

J. said...

Wow, these are indeed very cool! Now I want a pair too! :)

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis