Favorite Lipstick Collection for Summer 2013


Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids line has been talked about a ton already since it's launch earlier this year, but I cannot get enough of it! I seriously think these colors are the ultimate summer collection for 2013. They are bright, eye-catching, smooth, long lasting, and feel wonderful on the lips. I own almost the entire collection of course because I am a total makeup junkie (LOL). 

The price is perfect too, at just around $7.50 each depending on your local drugstore. I know Ulta.com sometimes has a buy one get one 50% off on them. Have any of you ladies tried these babies out yet? What's your thought? Love 'em or hate 'em? Let me know in the comments below. 

Left to Right: Pink Pop, Fuchsia Flash, Shocking Coral, Vivid Rose, Electric Orange
Left to Right: Vibrant Mandarin, Neon Red, On Fire Red, Hot Plum, Brazen Berry

FULL SWATCHES CAN BE SEEN ON BEAUTYSWATCH.COM BY CLICKING HERE

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis