Fav Makeup Brands???

I think we all have tried a makeup product or two or a hundred (in my case anyway LOL), that we totally wished we never bought. Then we have those gems in our life that we absolutely love! So I wanted to talk about a few of my favorites and then in the comments below I would love it if you guys told me some of yours. After all, we can learn a ton from each other's hits and misses right?

Some of my fav's include:
MAC eyeshadows (of course, DUH what girl doesn't love her some MAC)
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara (the length makes me drool hehehe)
Wet and Wild lipsticks (the one's in the black packaging)
Nyx cosmetics (i love all nyx products pretty much! and they are cheap! $$$ we love that right ladies?!)
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair's Coconut Milk Shine & Hold Mist (this is my new holy grail spray for my hair!)
L'Oreal Luminous Foundation
L'Oreal True Match Foundation
L'Oreal Ideal Clean makeup remover wipes (the kind i use is for all skin types and i am in love!)
Coastal Scents eyeshadow palettes (works great but i always recommend an eye primer with these)
MAC lipsticks & glosses
MAC Fix+ Spray (this is my absolute must have!!)

So these are just a few that I love. Truth be told I am a makeup whore and my heart palpitates with each new purchase! :p What are your favorites? Let me know in the comments below ;) 


  



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis