Affordable Shoes ~ One of My Fave Sites!

The addiction is real! Shoes junkies unite! LOL! No but seriously I have a terrible addiction to shoes. But I also have an even bigger obsession....

Amiclubwear Logo


Cute, affordable shoes! Yes ladies, it is possible. I have many many many shoes and I have found a really nice chunk of my shoes on AMIClubWear.com. I first stumbled on this website years ago and always went back for more. The shoes are cute, the price is amazing, and believe it or not even with the low price tag, the shoes are good quality!

The best part to me about buying shoes on this website is the fact that I can try new styles and buy those "wear once or twice" pairs of shoes and not feel bad about it. And trust me when I tell you I have plenty of those "once in a blue" shoes in my collection.

With styles changing every season, why not just try out something you've had your eye on. If worse comes to worse just exchange them. They have a pretty good return/exchange policy. (Their policy is pretty standard, it states: If you are dissatisfied with an item, you will have 30 days from receipt to return a item for a store credit to use on future orders. Items that are special priced, clearance items, bathing suits, lingerie/ intimates, accessories, costumes, and special order items are final sale and cannot be returned or refund, exchange or store credit.) I've had to do this maybe once or twice with some flats. My feet are small (size 6 - 6 1/2) so sometimes flat sandals fit me big if I get my standard 6 1/2.

Here is an example of just a few pairs I quickly grabbed pics of as an example of what I have bought from them throughout the past few years. These are some of my most worn pairs so not all "fresh out the box fancy" but you get the point :)


I own these in 3 different colors. So comfy!

Comfy spring/summer sandals!

The picture does not do these justice! They sparkle like diamonds!

My fav staple ankle boots for fall/winter. 


Not one pair of those shoes cost me more than maybe $12 - $20! I have gotten such great use out of them and will continue to for many seasons to come! As a matter of fact the knee high fuschia color boots, I have them in red also and have yet to wear them, looks like I will be whippin' those baby's out come Fall 2013!

I have a ton of affordable websites I will posting reviews on soon. I mean after all, who doesn't like to look fab on a budget?! Let me know in the comments below if you have any questions or if you have purchased from this site before and what was your experience(s). 

XOXO - Angel Lee

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis