3 Ingredients Natural Fat Blocking/Fighting Homemade "Tea" (Ayurvedic Remedy)

I have been doing a little research on some ways to fight fat and block fat without using all those nasty and harmful chemical laden pills, drinks, etc. I saw an all natural recipe that caught my eye and I will be trying it out starting tonight. Reading around I saw that other people have tried this drink and lost about 6 pounds in about a week to a week and a half! I thought surely it's at least worth a try and it's all natural so it's not like I have much to risk.

This is apparently an old Ayurvedic remedy. Ayurveda is described as a form of alternative medicine that is native to the Indian subcontinent. I have seen quite a few videos on Youtube using these methods and I am thoroughly intrigued and interested. Here is my first journey into the world of Ayurvedic Remedies :)

Cinnamon Honey "Tea":

Ingredients:
  • 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon 
  • 1/2 Tbsp Raw Honey
  • 1 Cup Water

Directions:
Step 1: Boil water.
Step 2: Pour the water into a cup mixing in the ground cinnamon.
Step 3: Let cool to room temperature and then mix in the honey.
Step 4: Drink half of the mixture.
Step 5: Place the other half of the mixture covered into the refrigerator overnight.
Step 6: In the morning, on an empty stomach, drink the other half of the mixture.

*Note: Make sure to wait a half hour after drinking the mixture in the morning to eat anything. Do this daily for as long as desired. This will promote your body to naturally "expel" waste, fat, and toxins from the body.  

Let me know in the comments below if you have ever tried this and if so, did it work for you? If you haven't tried it yet let's give it a shot together. Keep me posted on your progress below in  the comments ;)

XOXO - Angel Lee

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Such great info!

Anonymous said...

NIce! I want to try this. Next you should do something on Apple Cider Vinegar! That's what I've been trying to get into more as well. -- Olga :)
PS Speaking of which, sometimes I mix it with Aztec Healing Clay and I've been liking it better than Queen Helene Mint Julep that I used to use before.

Post a Comment

Hello Love! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis